With the Christmas spirit & magic in your hearts come and treat yourself with a fabulous outfit for the NEW YEAR PARTY at a fraction of the cost.
Join us on Saturday 20th December and meet the designers behind JD’CRUZ BAGS, ALEXANDRA ROMAN FASHION & SHARLYN INTERIORS creative eye for home interior!!!
We will have surprise wrapped boxes with goods for you to purchase for yourself or your loved ones.
Venue: Baker’s Thatch, High St, Bloxham, Banbury OX15 4LT
Time: 1PM to 5PM
On the day, you have the opportunity to:
– Ask questions
– Drink mulled wine
– Eat freshly baked mince pies, cookies
– Have a tea, coffee, soft drink
– Have a chat
– Meet new people
– Discuss interior design with lovely Tracey Walters & Katie Denston.
– Treat yourself with designer clothing and bags from Alexandra Roman, Holland Cooper & JD’Cruz Bags.
– Personal Color Analysis Test (PCA), or skin-tone matching, is a term often used within the cosmetics and fashion industry to describe a method of determining the colors of clothing and makeup that harmonise with a person’s skin complexion, eye color, and hair color with the benefit of being able to use this tool for wardrobe planning and style consulting.
Color analysis demonstrates how certain shades are capable of being flattering or, conversely, unflattering by observing the optical illusions that occur on the face when placing specific colors next to the individual. It is generally agreed that the wrong colors will draw attention to such flaws as wrinkles or uneven skin tone while harmonious colors will enhance the natural beauty of the individual making them appear healthy and fresh-faced.
Please share to your friends and family!
We look forward to seeing you all for a mysterious shopping experience.
Alexandra Roman, JD’CRUZ BAGS & SHARLYN INTERIORS xxx
Address: Baker’s Thatch, High St, Bloxham, Banbury OX15 4LT